Boogying into January: A Playlist






Holaaaaaa chickaaaaas!

HAPPY FREAKIN 2016!









Long time no see, all my fault I know. I don't really have an explanation for what got in the way from posting other than... LIFE! I kept thinking throughout the past few months, 'oh I'll share that on the blog' but weirdly never really got round to doing it. Time out has been nice but I'm now ready and rearing to get my fingers a' typing and my head thinking! Time off has kicked me into cooking up loads of funky ideas to share with yewwwwwww!

To get the ball rolling, I thought I'd share with you a little playlist, full of tracks that I've been movin' and groovin' into the New Year with. 

Enjoy lil ladies n' gents!
Stay funky. 

Lex



Share

1 comment:

  1. Such a chilled out playlist, love it!

    Check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.