Pasta, Pesto and Spinach: A how-to guide.

As I've now started University, I'm now facing the task of cooking my own food and not relying on my wonderful mum to make it for me. Although some find this to be a huge chore, I genuinely enjoy making food, especially healthy food. 

I'm going to be uploading recipe posts more frequently, so stay tuned to see what I conjure up. This weeks recipe is a very simple spinach and pasta pesto dish. I thought I'd start out with a simple one just to ease into it all. This is a great little dish if you're in a hurry or just want a quick fill up. 

You will need:

- Pasta
- Pesto
- Spinach leaves 


To make:

1. Begin by putting a handful of dry pasta into a sauce pan and add some water, so that the pasta is submerged. 
2. Wait 10-15 minutes for the pasta to cook, then take it out and drain away the water.
3. Add about a tablespoon of pesto, depending on how much pasta you've used. Then mix is all up.
4. Throw in a handful of spinach leaves and mix in.
5. Enjoy! You can also put it in a container if you want to save it for later.

Let me know if you tried it out. What are some of your favourite recipes to make? 

Follow my Instagram for updates on my uni life :)

Peace.






Share

1 comment:

  1. Alexas Imagination7 October 2014 at 10:53

    very quick and easy, perfect if you're feeling a bit peckish but don't want anything too filling :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.