Travel Diaries: Amsterdam







In the Summer, some of my best gal friends planned a trip to Amsterdam as a little get away. Amsterdam is really easy place to visit from the UK and you can grab flights for less than £100 sometimes, which is always a bonus. I didn't really know what to expect as I've never visited before so I packed my bags with eagerness and excitement knowing that at least the company I was with would be mc'fabulous. Throughout the few days we spent there, I began to fall in love with the City, the cobbled streets, the huge windows, the tall slim houses and the flower beds draped alongside every canal. There's a relaxing vibe to Amsterdam, it all feels very authentic and eco with people using their bicycles to get from one place to another, I love that! We got lost and wandered the streets, laughing as we went. It was blissful, relaxing in my best friends company and feeling completely happy. Here are a few pictures from our little trip. 






















Share

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos! Amsterdam is at the top of my list of places to go. Molly x
    www.molipop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.