Courgetti pasta pesto: the recipe


Sup m'lovers,
 I know I've been a bit awol recently, which I shouldn't have been, however I'll explain that in another blog. To make up for it, I have some nice posts for you over the next few weeks and I'll try my very hardest not to disappear again. 

So this recipe is made out of four ingredients, 'it can't be' I hear you say, well yes siree it can. Those are...

One courgette
A handful of cherry tomatoes.
One and a half teaspoons of pesto.
One handful of pine nuts. 
Simples.

I used a spiraliser for this however you don't have to, you could peel, chop or grate your courgette into any shape you like. If you wanted to use a spiraliser, you can pick them up for under £20 from the internet or any supermarket. 



1. Make sure to wash your hands and wash your tomatoes and courgettes so that they're clean and free of nasty chemicals.


2. Spiralise or finely chop your courgette. You can cook the courgette however I actually really like it raw and it's easy and quick to eat o I decided not to. 


3. Add the pesto with the 'courgetti' but remember to be strict with the amount to use, overpowering pasta pesto is not the way to go folks. 


4. Chop the cherry tomatoes into quarters then sprinkle on the pine nuts. Swirl it around and tada, bobs your uncle. Eat away. 

Hope you enjoyed this little quick recipe, there will be more to come to stay tuned. 

Peace out 
x
Share

4 comments:

  1. This looks yum and the perfect uni pack lunch for me. Going to be trying this!
    love xox


    www.cathaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple and delicious!!! yumm I absolutelly love spiralized zucchini

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing isn't it, so simple yet so scrummy!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely perfect for packed lunches. Have fun with it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.