Smoothie days



My names Alexa and I'm a smoothie addict. Phew. Feels good to get that out. 
I love days where I can meander around the house In bare feet and take the day as it comes with no plans and no stressing. That's exactly what I've done today.

In general I'm a very healthy person, I'm the girl who always brought bags of fruit to school to chomp on throughout the day. I usually exercise daily and always try to stay active, whether that's by doing an intense workout or going on a hike or going long boarding, I just like to be doing things.

However for the past month that routine has completely fallen flat, I've done a very minimal amount of exercise and I haven't been eating too healthily. It's gotten to a point where I actually feel quite lethargic and tired a lot of the time so it's time to give that little routine the boot before it becomes a habit. 

I went to bed early and woke up fresh as a daisy, went downstairs and made a cup of green tea with lemon and honey to kick start my day.



I spent the day getting things organised for Uni and tidying my room. I had a pretty chill day, did some drawing and went long boarding for a few hours. Then got home and decided it was smoothie time.

The ingredients I used for this little gem were:

2 splashes of carrot and orange juice 
2 bananas
1 orange
1 apple
1 dollop of frozen forest fruit
1 green tea sachet emptied

I blended all of these together until it was smooth then poured it into a big glass. On the top I sprinkled oat-bran and put blueberries and chopped strawberries over. 

IT WAS DELICIOUS!


I played some French jazz on spotify and sat on the steps in my garden with my cat and just chilled for about an hour. Very relaxing, I'm definitely going to miss simple things like this when I leave in about 2 weeks for University. 

All of these pictures are from my Instagram, so check it out at : alexayo

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!


Share

4 comments:

  1. That look so delicious !! :)

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey, you should give it a go, really quick and easy :D

      xx

      Delete
  2. I seem to have fallen of the healthy-living wagon this month a bit, but October is literally just a few hours away so I'm determined to make the most of the month! Your smoothie looks delicious by the way!

    x Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, but just hop back on the wagon and it'll all be fine and dandy. Love your blog :D

      alexa x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.