New house interior inspiration





I am a self confessed Pinterest addict, I'd say it's probably my go to search engine now a days. As a very visual person, Pinterest does absolute wonders. So as soon as we sorted out the rooms to our student house next year, I couldn't get onto Pinterest fast enough to indulge myself in some interior delight. 

I absolutely love all white walls with dashes of colour, I'd describe my taste as sort of a minimalist/bohemian/ eclectic hybrid. Sounds a bit mad but it works for me. Over the past few years I've become a bit of a hoarder, not to the extremes you see on TV, but I am a victim to keeping things I don't really need. Today is all about clearing out and getting rid of things i don't need/use. I truly believe in 'healthy space, healthy mind' so I'm gonna get to it and start clearing. 

Here are some of my favourite inspiration finds, take a look and tell me what you think.

P.s If you fancy following me on Pinterest, click here!
































Share

4 comments:

  1. Amazing picks! You have such great taste x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, pinterest does the hard work haha x

      Delete
  2. Love how such tiny things can make such a big difference. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it becca, pot plants galore! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.