Smoothie Bowl: raspberry and mango madness







Hola amigos!

Something I'm LOVING at the moment is mornings. I love waking up with the morning light streaming through my window, slipping into my Spell kimono and wading downstairs with no shoes on to make what I can only describe as a heavenly breakfast. I used to be the gal who never ate breakfast and rushed out the house however now I honestly don't know how I managed that as breakfast is now my favourite meal of the day. I always start the day with a medium-hot mug of water just to kick start my metabolism, it's a pretty good habit to get into.

Okay so this morning I made this bowl of gloriousness (Surely that's not a word?!) and I thought that I'd share it with you guys.

Ingredients

Almond milk
2 Bananas
1 handful of frozen raspberries
1 handful of frozen mango
Toppings of your choice.

What you want to do is blend all of the above together (excluding toppings) until it's nice and smooth. I usually fill my blender about an 1/8 - 1/4 full of almond milk then chuck the rest of the fruit in. Once that's all blended and luscious, pour it into a bowl and start to get creative with toppings. I added chia seeds, coconut chips, mixed seeds, blueberries and nectarine. 

Have fun with it!

(@alexayo)



Share

4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy and healthy! I'm gonna force myself to find any kind of berry, it's almost impossible to find them here, but I love them :c .

    Thanks for sharing and hope you will have a nice weekend. :)
    Child of the Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, how come? Berries are amazing!

    Thank you, you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of camera do you use? The quality is brilliant! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of camera do you use? The quality is brilliant! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.