Outfit of the week No.3



I'm willling to admit that it looks as though I'm still hanging onto the warmer months of the year, although I've found that I'm not actually that chilly when I walk outside without a coat, maybe it's a Northern thing. I love wearing floaty, comfortable clothes around my flat. It just makes it that bit easier to dance while I'm cooking or have a little boogie in my room. I can't be the only one who does that. 

Dungaree: Topshop
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Top: Primark
Socks: hiking socks
Share

6 comments:

  1. Everything about this outfit is perfect, oh my. I WANT IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots!


    justanotherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh love your shoes!! please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank ya! I've actually just been reading some of your poems, still so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Urban outfitters if you want to have a look out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kasia! Your blog is really nice, one of my flat mates is from Poland, little fact haha. x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.