10 Things #1




Duh duh duuuuuuuuuh! *drum roll please* I'm going to kick the blog back into action by doing a weekly '10 things' post. This will be up every other Sunday and just round up the week by talking about what's been 'appenin and funky little things I've found. If that's your jam then stay tuned.



1. I am LOVING this song right now.

2. I've been a bit interior obsessed recently. Here's my Pinterest board.

3. Diggin' cropped 'mom' jeans this week. Check these!

4. This Vine sums up my diving career...and life. 

5. Running in the rain is the best therapy. Oh and check the 'running' bit on spotify, so clever!

6. Shoe HEAVEN. Princess shoe delight. Lav em'

7. I've been going a bit Tumblr crazy this week. A visual delight.

8. Found this video which made me rethink how I spend my day. 

9. Really enjoyed this. The atlas of beauty by Mihaela Noroc.

10. Definitely making this for breakfast next week. SO GOOD!


Image above found on tumblr.
Share

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! That video was so amazing, also great song ^_^ x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin', how good i it?! makes me feel guilty about lazy days haha.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.