Dear November



Sometimes you have to take a little time out of your day to appreciate what's happening in your own life. It's hard to realise what life has to offer when you never stop and think about it, but when you do, you'll realise that the world really is your oyster. 

I sat down today and realised that October had passed me by within a blink of an eye. She was kind, adventurous, bold and daring. She encouraged me to jump out of my comfort zone and try new things. I walked, surfed, snowboarded and danced my way passed her with a huge, happy smile on my face. For that, I'll say thank you. Thanks for being that push of motivation I needed to do little things which made my life a little brighter.



I feel as though time travels so much faster at university compared to at home. That's not a bad thing, it just means that you have to make the most out of your time and ensure you do things each day which make it all worth while. Sometimes that's hard, as all you want to do is lay in bed with the sun streaming through the window and the duvet draped across your relaxed body. Of course that's okay now and then, but you shouldn't let yourself get into the habit of doing that every day.


So November, to you m'lady, I vow to keep smiling, keep laughing, keep exploring and keep creating.  

I hope that you're good to me,
warm regards,

Alexa
Share

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible lovely post !!!

    I do hope November is amazing to you <3

    Happy week.

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you honey, that's so sweet!
    Hoping November is brat for you too!
    Alexa x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.