Outfit of the week No.2


Sometimes, you just need a sassy little outfit to make your day a little better. I find it really difficult to define my own personal fashion style as I'm a bit of an eclectic mess. 

One day I'll be wearing hippie pants, a floaty top and sandals. The next I'll be wearing a huge woolly jumper with baggy vintage Levi's. Then the next I'll be wearing ankle boots, a embroided dress and a long coat. I don't like restrictions so really, I just wear whatever I want. 

If i had to describe it I'd say I was a bit of an eclectic bohemian with the occasional dip in the chic pool. 
I would usually wear a lot of colour so this outfit is very plain for me. However it's really comfy and looks pretty swish too.

1. High neck top: Topshop
2. Camel coloured high waisted skirt: Zara 
3. White ankle boots: H&M
4. Brown floppy hat: Ebay (always a winner)

Hope ya likey :) 

let me know how you'd describe your own style, comment down below!

Peace Out.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.