Outfit of the week No.1

As a fashion student, I'm quite naturally drawn to clothes however I'll admit that I have quite a love hate relationship with them.

The love comes from how they look and make me feel, the hate comes from my bank card. It's a struggle I'm sure many face. I'll admit that I'm no 'shopahollic' and I'd also say I don't usually follow the shepherd. When everyone on my course walks into lectures in head to toe designer or straight off the high street shelves, I'm the one with the bohemian outdoorsy style. Walking in with a burton backpack over my shoulders, ripped jeans that my dad handed down to me, a free people or Roxy top, trainers on my feet and a hat on my head, I feel every bit out of place and every bit comfortable all at once. I'm a firm believer in 'wear what you feel comfortable in or what makes you feel great' and I know that where I'll hopefully end up working, these clothes will fit in perfectly so for now, I have no worries in my round lil' head.

I'm going to be putting together some outfits, which I will post each wednesday of each week. Hope you enjoy.

Follow my Instagram at : alexayo



1. cream woolly hat- Topshop
2. Indian anklet - bought from secret garden party festival
3. Leopard print shoes (they are my sisters tehe) - Topshop
5. Linen embroider top- Roxy
6. Red corduroy skirt- Vintage shop
Share

2 comments:

  1. I adore the coudoroy skirt! I'm also guilty of raiding my sister's closet - that's half the fun of siblings.

    Warm Regards,
    Alexandra
    www.littlewildheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank ya! haha i know, it's what little sisters are made for!


    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.