Be brave, be brilliant and breathe the wild air.


When writing this post I played this song and I fell in love. Take a listen. 

 

Be brave, be brilliant and breathe the wild air.

It's easy to be afraid of doing new things, I know that first hand. How can we not be afraid? The universe is a huge and scary place. But it's also full of wonder.

The way the leaves turn from green to yellow, from orange then to red all in a matter of weeks. How the trees undress themselves slowly, like a shy strip tease. How the nights get darker hour by hour as the autumn season draws itself in. How the rocks are shaped by the dancing waves of the ocean and how the clouds soar through the sky like free spirits full of joy.

I heard someone say "some people in the world are thinkers, some are doers", I know I'd like to be a doer. The walls of my room are dressed with posters saying things such as; 'Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all'. I want my life to be an adventure, I'd like it to be full of excitement, happiness, different cultures and friendly faces. I dream of the day I'm an old lady sitting on a rocking chair and being able to tell my grandchildren that I've honestly had a long, happy and adventurous life. However I know that in order to do this, I can't always be a thinker, sometimes I have to be a doer.

Sometimes in order to be a doer, you have to be brave. You have to get out of bed, go outside and do something new. You have to say yes to upcoming opportunities. You have to jump out of your comfort zone. You have to meet new people and make the most out of all the things that come your way. Because if you don't, you'll only ever be a thinker, a bystander, a member of the crowd and your whole life will pass you by faster than you think and you'll regret the days where you didn't go on that trip, or you didn't say yes and you didn't say you're sorry or you just. didn't. do. anything!

So be brave, be yourself, be brilliant, go outside, explore and breathe the wild air. Fill your lungs with all of it's majesty, embrace the magical world that we live in and feel grateful that you're able to lead the life you live. It's a wonderful world, so go explore and make the most of it.













All of the images have been taken from my Pinterest so if you'd like to visit it, click here. The video I watched about being a doer is by a youtuber named Sonia, this is her channel (Here) so please pay it a visit, you won't regret it.
Share

6 comments:

  1. I am definitely a thinker and I dont like it. Overthinking leads to stress because you do nothing to change and live your life. Great post :)

    citybuiltofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration and a beautiful writer (the song in the background even made me a little emotional). I've written down your last passage as a reminder. Sometimes we can forget. Can't wait to hear from all of your adventures ahead of you in this beautiful world! May they be full of wonder and excitement! xx- Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly that, it's healthy and exciting to get out there and do and honestly so worth it when you try something new. Don't be afraid of being a rookie or going it alone, you won't regret going, we always have to try new things and one of the best things on this earth is learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my golly, thank you so much Hailey, that is such a nice thing to hear! Peace and happiness to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. So happy I stumbled across your blog, it's really inspiring. It's so easy to miss out on things and get trapped in your comfort zone and we all need to be reminded to step outside. Love this post!

    http://asourceofhappiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chloe, thanks so much, that's so so nice of you :D You're exactly right there. Hope you have a great day.


    p.s I love your blog, I've checked it out quite a few times, just completely forgot to reply to your comment! great going :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.