10 things #2








Hey guys! I know that I said that my '10 things' post would be up on Sunday but some things came up and I couldn't get it posted, better late than never right? So without further ado, here are 10 things that I've found funky, interesting or just down right snazzy this past week. Enjoy!




1. How lovely are these Billabong pants! Going straight in my basket. 



2. I've been reading this blog non stop for the past few days. Check it out!



3. Loving this song at the moment, got a bit of a Nick Mulvey charm about it. You go Glen coco, I mean Roo Panes!



4. Is this the most delicious looking rug or is this the most delicious looking rug?!



5. Checking out The Selby all day everyday. 



6. I've been a bit of a sucker for fitness tumblrs recently, so good for morning motivation. To see some of my favourites click this, or even this!



7. Already dreading the winter weather? Check this out so see where the best place is to find some winter sun!



8. I've been pinning a lot of DIY ideas to make little things stand out in my room next year. Check it out here.



9. Silver Island yoga retreat looks absolutely heavenly, plans for next summer sorted? I think so too. Check it out here!



10. Spotted these little branded beauties in Holland & Barrett the other day and really wish I'd purchased some. So cute, really curious as to what they taste like...?



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.