No Tomorrow Festival 2015




If there's one thing in the world that I absolutely love it's boogying. I love moving and grooving and not having a care in the world and If there's one place that I can do that to my little hearts content, it's at a festival. I've been to quite a few festivals now and each one of them is a little different to the rest. I love everything about them, the music, the atmosphere, the clothes, the food, the memories and the mood it puts me in. Laughing is my favourite sport and I seem to be able to exercise that a lot at festivals, No Tomorrow was no exception. Based in Nottingham in Wollaton Park, which you may also recognise as Batmans house (how badass right?!?!) the festival is a fairly small one with an exciting and edgy vibe to it. This years line up included the likes of Nick Mulvey, James Bay (aka GOD), Milky chance, John Newman, Jessie Ware, Hannah Wants, Philip George, DJ Fresh and Gorgon city to name a few. It takes place over a weekend in June and tickets start at £35 so I'd say it's a bit of a  bloomin' bargain! 

My best pal Will came up to Nottingham for the weekend and we went with a few of my good uni friends, the sun as shining, we were fuelled with a smidgen of alcohol and ready to funk shit up. There was a really happy but chilled atmosphere about the place,  at one point Will and I literally fell asleep on the grass for about an hour to the sound of a guitar being strummed on the main stage. One of the highlights was when James Bay brought his pretty little self onto the stage and Will lifted me up onto his shoulders and I boogied to Hold Back the River and definitely had some serious eye contact with Mr. Bay (if you're reading this, call me bbz!). Magical, I'm telling you, one of the best weekends in a long time. So if you're in or around Nottingham next year, definitely pay No Tomorrow a visit, you won't regret it. 


















































Share

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing, beautiful photos x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.