5 Instagram accounts you need to follow.

I've always had a deep infatuation with visuals. I love the way that a picture can bring you so many feelings, from happiness, sadness, loneliness, giddiness and definitely for me, a maddening sense of wanderlust. To have a social platform which allows me to express my creativity and memories is a dream come true, and to be able to follow so many inspiring creators makes it even better. Here are some of my favourite people to follow on Instagram, check out their stuff...



1. Alex Strohl

username: @alexstrohl






Alex Strohl is a photographer, creative and entrepreneur. His images are taken around the globe which of course makes me want to put my travelling boots on.


2. Ella Grace Denton

Username: @ellagracedenton




Ella runs a really lovely and inspiring blog called 'We Need To Live More'. Her instagram feed is filled with outfits, recipes, lifestyle pictures and quite simply some darn gorgeous photos. 


3. Free People

Username: @FreePeople




Free People are definitely by far one of my favourite brands. They continuously inspire me to live a happy, free and adventurous life. The clothes are glorious, the films are magnificent and their Instagram is the icing on the cake. 


4. Wilder Culture

Username: @wilderness_culture




I was trying to summarise Wilderness Culture, but couldn't quite find the right words to do them justice, so I went on their website and they did the job or me. 
The outdoors, it is not just a lifestyle or a hobby, but it is a culture. It spans more than simply the five senses but it is a way of life and a heart that runs deep. Wilderness culture is all about that passion, making sure that the heart of the wilderness is felt by all who love being in the midst of it. Every day is about the adventure, about seeing something new and exploring a place never seen before. This is what WC is all bout. Wilderness Culture is excited to bring this passion and heart out in all that it does and in its upcoming release later this year. 

5. Chloe BH

Username: @chloe_bh




Chloe is a 19 year old traveller. If you're wanting a burst of colour on your screen and a intense desire to go outdoors and see the world then give this lady a follow!

Share

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It's such a good way to connect with other people and accounts, I'm glad that you use your platform for others as well as yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.