Trent Surf take Newquay






Since coming to Uni, I've become accustomed to the feeling of anxiously and excitedly awaiting the next surf trip. As I'm on committee next year for the club, this was our first trip that the new folks organised, and I must say, it went down a charm. We hit up Newquay this summer for some wild times with a bunch of around 20 compete loons. Nothing beats going away with a group of friends and getting up to no good, laughing till your belly aches and smiling until your cheeks hurt. The weather was LUUUSH so we made full use of it and got the boards out and wetsuits on. Here's a few pictures from the trip and also the video which I put together afterwards. If there's one piece of advice I'd give to anyone at/or going to Uni, it would be to join a society, even if its nothing you've ever done before. You never know where it could take you or just who you could meet.















Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.