Travel Diaries: London Day 1






Ello ello ello! If you follow me on Instagram (@alexayo) then you'll know that I've been in London over the past few days. I stayed in the city for a couple of days then headed out to Buckinghamshire for some family events. Here's a few photos to show you what I got up to on my first day in the capital. 






How delicious is the apartment I was staying in! Full of eclectic trinkets, funky colours and personal touches. 





I spent a good few hours in the evening people watching out of these massive windows in the living room. I was located just off Portobello road so there was so many interesting things going on and cool people to watch.




I arrived at about 3pm so I spent most of the afternoon firstly exploring Kings Cross  and the public library then heading to Notting Hill where I was staying and walking around the area. The weather was glorious so I was in my element. 





These are some of the coloured houses in Notting Hill dotted around. I love funky houses. On Saturday there's the famous 'Portobello market' here. 




People watching and eating my Vegetarian lentil curry topped with some rocket. 




YUM.




Women's Health is becoming one of my favourite magazines, I really enjoyed this issue. Nothing beats chilled evenings with the sun shining through the open windows, music playing and nestling down on the sofa with a good read.





I finished the day off with a delicious Belgian hot chocolate, climbed into bed and drifted off to the mellow sounds of Ben Howard.


Check here tomorrow to see London day 2!




Share

1 comment:

  1. Looks so beautiful! I hope you had a great time! :)
    -Anneliese xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.