Outfit of the week no.8

I know I usually post these on a Wednesday but considering that was Christmas Eve, I thought i'd push it back a bit and just spend time with the family. Dungarees are my go to, at home lounge around outfit choice. They are comfortable, simple and easy to put on quickly. I bought this pair from a vintage market a few years ago and have never looked back. The ones I'm wearing are pretty baggy which I prefer as you can move and groove in them, instead of being a bit restricted like I feel in skinny fitted ones. So here it is, my go to outfit for lazing around in the countryside. 



Dungarees: Vintage Market
Top: Topshop
Necklace: Surf shop in Newquay
Share

1 comment:

  1. I always say it, but I'm so in love with all your outfits. They are perfectttttt!

    x Erin

    louiseerin.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.