Merry Christmas to one and all!

The festive season is for family and loving so I'll keep this post short and sweet as I'm doing just that.
I hope you all have an absolutely fabulous Christmas. Remember to spend time with your loved ones and say thanks for everything they do for you.
I've spent the past few days baking, singing round the village Christmas tree (it's a yearly tradition) and eating myself into a food coma.
Here are a few pictures from my Instagram (@alexayo) from the past 2 days, I'm putting together a Christmas film so stay tuned.

Peace & Love
Alexa

P.s Have a very merry Christmas


-We sing christmas carols around the village Christmas tree each year with all of our neighbours.-


- Ben helping me decorate some of the Gingerbread men, rather well I must say. -


 -My brother, sister and I coming in from the cold after signing around the village tree. Love being all together again. -


-Taken when Alice and I went Ice skating in Newcastle.-


-One of my favourite parts of Christmas is buying, wrapping and giving gifts to the ones I love. -
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.