Artists I Love: Thani Mara

My love for creativity stems back to when I was much younger and my siblings and I would crawl on wooden tables with paint all over our clothes and on our faces, a paint brush balanced in our mouths and finger painting being created like there was no tomorrow. I've grown up in a pretty creative family and it's never been something we have shied away from. I'm naturally drawn towards creative people as I truly believe they can be some of the most interesting people you'll ever meet. I love searching and discovering new artists and the web is such an awesome tool to be able to do just that. 

I discovered Thani Mara on instagram and quickly fell in love with her romantic illustrations. She combines natural elements and bohemian styles with watercolours and creates complete magic. I for one absolutely love everything she does, and could only wish that I was was talented as she is with a paintbrush. 

If you'd like to check out more of her work, you an visit her via these links:
Facebook: click here
Instagram: @Thanimara
Twitter: @Thani_Mara
Or if you really like her work, send her an email and tell her so, it's always nice to show an artist your appreciation for their work.










Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.