Hopping back onto the healthy band waggon

In the past month or so, my health has spiralled downhill. Usually I eat healthily all year round. However since a couple of unforeseen circumstances I've been craving chocolate in any shape or form, my skin has broken out for the first time since starting University, I seem to get frustrated easily and I have a really hard time getting to sleep. I'm hoping that when I get home, I'll have the detox I need, go on lots of walks outside in the countryside so that my body is getting lots of fresh air. Eating lots of fruit (benefits of being a student at home: not paying for food each week) and drinking a lot of water. I'm hoping that everything will calm down and I'll get my mojo back as I don't like it being lost. 




Share

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.