Searching for a cabin.

Being a first year uni student I, along with so many others, have been introduced to the daunting task of choosing a house to live in next year. This is a pretty scary thing, as it feels as though we've only just moved in to our halls. Stuffed suitcases, nervous expressions and teary goodbyes being said to parents. Nevertheless, it's a job that needs to be done, however big and scary it seems. Whilst turning the pages of countless housing booklets, trying to find a nice, liveable place which will accommodate 8 people, I've finally had to give up for the day. 

Instead I took to Pinterest, where my imagination can run wild and create a life where I'm living with nature, in a cabin in the middle of a forest. A lake nearby and big old windows which the sun streams through when i wake each morning. I imagined dancing on wooden floorboards to Ben Howard being played through speakers. Making a juice with some home grown vegetables which I just dug up from my garden. Tip toeing outside, taking a deep breath or chilled, crisp air and laying down on a hammock which swings on my porch.

Aaaah if only University offered me such wonders. 











If you'd like to see more images like this, visit my Pinterest (here), also if you'd like to find the sources of these images, then go onto my 'Let's call it home' board. 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.