A few videos you should be watching.

For the explorers, the never ending daydreamers, the forever craving adventurers and for everyone else in between. Here are a few short films which will keep your mind close to nature, your eyes a sense of adventure and your soul a refreshing awakening. In the past week I haven't been outside half as much as I usually am. I haven't stepped foot in the park and I've been living off a diet of movies and late nights. This has to stop, and it will, I promise. Sometimes i just need a few minutes to realise how much time I'm wasting and what a shame it is to do so. I'll b going back home to the countryside in a matter of weeks, after going snowboarding and I absolutely can't wait to be back in the mountains.

Hope you enjoy the videos. Remember to not waste precious moments of life sitting around not doing anything. Go outside, explore and make the most of the time you have, as those are the moments you'll remember. 

Peace. x














Share

2 comments:

  1. these videos are beautiful :) so glad I came across your blog I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Ciao Adventurers and Norway - A Time-Lapse Adventure. I didn't know any of these videos so thank you for sharing them :)

    Lots of hugs, A
    http://myvolatilelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.