Autumn adventure: Wish List


I've always been one for adventuring and exploring, so wearing comfy, versatile and stylish pieces are essential. When creating this little style board, I imagined walking through the forest with the sun shining through the trees. My boots crunching on the crisp autumn leaves which have fallen onto the ground and the feeling of fresh air caressing my skin as I meander down the woodland trails. 

Being at University whilst creating this makes me miss home and being able to walk out of my door and onto a forest path. Then again, there are plenty of new places to explore here in a new, bustling city so I guess I had better get cracking. 


1. Free People: Lonely boy destroyed boyfriend jeans. Click Here
2. Ace & Jig: dutch blue tee. Click Here
3. Urban Outfitters: Turquoise Arrow Necklace in silver. Click Here
4. Burton snowboards: Tinder backpack. Click Here
5. Nixon: The mall time teller. Click Here
6. Poler Stuff: sportsman beanie. Click Here
7. Appetiser desert boots:Janine ladies mustard. Click Here


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.