What's going on?!



Hola

I've been thinking long and hard about what I'd like to do with this space and I think I've finally come to a decision! Reading over my last post, I think its pretty obvious that I don't want to focus solely on fashion. I'm going to transform it into a lifestyle, art and fashion blog (oh so adventurous) because I feel it has been getting a little impersonal, and that's just no good at all.

So to kick things of, I found a funky little 'Life Questions' page and decided to do my own. 

Enjoy...




I am...Alexa Boldy
and I've been here for...only but 18 years
I live in...A countryside village in Northumberland, UK
I will always...be creative, kind and loyal and adventurous
My favourite album of all time is...Ben Howard, Every Kingdom
I'm listening to...First Aid Kit: The lions roar
I get inspired by...Nature, friends and life haha
Sleeping...is my biggest weakness. Either have no time for it, or all the time in the world
In my next life I'd like to come back as a...bird
Growing up I was...adventurous
my favourite book is...so many, that's a silly question
The best beauty tip I've learnt...drink water, eat your fruit n' veg and moisturise like crazy
I never go anywhere without...a pen and notebook
what always puts a smile on my face...my sweet, sweet friends and being outside
what does free mean to me... 
  • To live happily
  • To be able to tell the difference between right and wrong
  • To be able to be your own person
  • To be able to escape something you don't want to do
In life I would like to...live adventurously, creatively, lovingly and happily.




This is my not so tidy bedroom, its jam packed with paper aeroplanes hanging from the ceiling, strange stuff and personal memories so thought id give ya a little glimpse. 

Peace Out

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.