Celebrating Earth Day





Growing up in the countryside gives you an almost subconscious appreciation for nature and your surroundings. To be able to look in any given direction and see picture perfect views is something I've grown to not only appreciate, but absolutely love. It's earth day next week, and to celebrate, Free People posted a competition to win a gift card. In order to win, you had to post a picture of yourself, or someone else holding flowers in an outdoor setting. 

 My beautiful sister came home from University for a week so I made full use of our time by going outside and taking pictures of her. We ran around in fields as the sun was setting and threw flowers in the air. 

To see the video in full, visit my instagram (link on blog buttons): alexayo 

I hope you like the outcomes 






Share

6 comments:

  1. Just found you blog, it's so lovely! I'm also studying fashion at university this year, just started! hope you're enjoying it so far.
    Love Laura
    xox
    www.cathaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely lady :) No way, that's awesome, which type of fashion degree are you studying? Really love your blog, design is gorgeous!

      Alexa xx

      Delete
    2. You are more than welcome! and why thank you! It's just called Fashion, think it covers all areas, but mostly focussing on design. Would love to work for a magazine or something though - ah I can dream! If not, plan B is to open my own tea shop... haha! What kind are you studying?
      xox

      Delete
    3. No problemo! Oh sweet, sounds like it'll be very busy! Dreams are supposed to be big, otherwise they aren't worth having :) I'm doing Fashion communication & Promotion, which is sort of the arty side behind fashion, all of the promoting etc, it's super interesting :) xx

      Delete
    4. Thats so true, just gotta work hard to make them come true! Ooh I was close to choosing that but went down the design route, but i bet yours is really interesting! Well if I ever need someone to promote my future company I know where to find you haha! Xox

      Delete
    5. exaaaactly! no way, sweet! yeah it should be :) Definitely! well good luck with it all Laura xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.