The tree of tea


I have this thing where I
absolutely cannot go to sleep without taking my makeup off or brushing my teeth. No matter how drunk I am or how tired i feel after a night out, I just automatically do it. One of the reasons for that is because I know i'll regret not doing it in the morning, the other reason is because I use a skincare range which make my  skin feel fabuloso… so it's a win win really. 

My favourite brands are Simple and The Body Shop, mainly because they're gentle, not tested on animals, natural and make my skin feel oh so soft and don't irritate it at all. Although the products can get on the pricey side, they last forever so it's a worthwhile investment I'd say.

The face mask is a fabric mask and it is…incredible. Probably the most refreshing thing to grace my flesh, I'd definitely recommend. 

My skin is by no means perfect, i still get the odd pimple and it's not pore less by a long shot. However using tea tree  and natural products has helped my face so much.



To Buy or find out more, visit:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.