A craving for Paris

I'm sitting down, in school, wanting to be somewhere else. The lolly I'm sucking on is a bit of a disappointment as it's not the flavour I thought it'd be. This, fuelled with my undeniable case of wanderlust has resorted to an array of tabs being opened on my screen, full of travel tickets and hotel bookings. 

Hands down, I'll admit that I am a complete sucker for a fashion and travel blog. One of my biggest crushes is Nicole Warne (a.k.a Gary Pepper Girl). If anyone else has seen Nicole's most recent posts, indulging us with pictures of her recent trip to the magical city we know as Paris, I'm sure you too will be feeling a serious crave for travel. 

I've been to Paris before, but only when i was younger so my memory has become a bit clouded. I think the most alluring thing about Paris is the architecture in the city. The buildings just seem to ooze romance, how is this possible? I don't know...It's Paris? The detailed structures of the buildings mixed with the greenery dotted around the city makes it such a magical place to be. Plus you can't deny, the French have such style...





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.