Outfit of the week no.5

It's pretty mad to think that it's been five weeks since I started doing these outfit of the week posts. How time flies, I'm going snowboarding for a week in Val Thorens on Friday with Uni then home for the first time since starting Uni. I honestly cannot wait to go back and see my friends, family and house. 



As it's the last week of term, I've been trying to  g et as much work done as possible.  This has meant tat outfits have just been thrown together ridiculously quickly. This is a super comfy dress I got when I was about 13 and it still fits (astoundingly), it's so comfy so I always put it on when I just need something quick to wear. I've just gotten  new sheepskin coat so that is literally being worn with everything!

Boots: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Topshop
Dress: Matalan
Necklace: Vintage shop

What do your go-to clothes look like?

Peace & Love
Alexa
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.