London

A few weeks ago, we got to go on a free trip to London with my course. What lucky ducks we are. The bus journey was a bit tediously long but after 4 and a half hours, we arrived swiftly outside of the natural history museum. Our lecturers basically gave us free roam so some girls had a day of christmas shopping, whereas my friends and I tried to make the most of it by visiting the different exhibitions which were being shown that day. We ventured to the V&A museum to see the Horst exhibition, then onto the national portrait gallery to see Grayson Perry's exhibition and finally to London college of fashion to see Simon Costins exhibition. I will do some posts next week on each of the exhibitions for you to have a little peek at. They were all really interesting but the best part of the day was getting lost in London, laughing with friends and seeing all of the christmas lights sparkle in the streets. Although i deeply admire London and it's always been a place of fascination for me, I don't think I could live there permanently. The thriving personality of the city is exciting and gives you a sense of giddiness however I feel most comfortable amongst fields, mountains and rivers, where it's peaceful, quiet and I'm close to nature. Saying that though, London is pretty awesome. 








Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.