Outfit of the week No. 7

I'm home and loving being back in the hills of Northumberland. The air is crisp, the leaves are brown, the ground is slightly frozen and my heart is full and content. There's nothing like Christmas in the Boldy household. Mum has decorated the house from corner to corner with holly, crystal reindeers, fairy lights and festive cheer. The living room is a haven for comfort and chestnut roasting. It's so good to be back here, with my ridiculously comfy bed and the countryside right outside my door. It's very chilly here in the North though, which isn't a bad thing, as long as you're wrapped up. Today I'm wearing the comfiest coat in the world which I actually managed to get from eBay for about £10, call me a bargain hunter. 

Hat: Topshop
Scarf: H&M
Coat: Zara (originally)
Jeans: Topshop
Socks: Go Outdoors
Boots: Urban Outfitters 




Share

1 comment:

  1. such a gorgeous, cosy outfit!
    http://livelikeawanderer.blogspot.com.au/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Like-a-Wanderer/105848069445125?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.