Calm Evenings: A playlist just for you

A little playlist created just for you guys. Recently I've been craving some calm time, everything at Uni has gotten a bit hectic, too many late nights and not eating healthily. I think most people in my flat are really craving home more than ever. Term has finally finished however I'm snowboarding this week and going home next week. Which of course is awesome but I'm just imagining sitting by the fire in my home, nestled in the middle of the countryside and just feeling completely content. 

Hope you al have an awesome day, stay tuned for daily posts this week as I've scheduled them all in as I'm also missing vlogmas and won't be here to post content. 

Peace to ya all.
Alexa


Take a listen here: 

Share

2 comments:

  1. Put this on while I was cleaning my room. Definitely one of my go-to playlists now. Thanks!


    http://lostindreamland8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm really glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.