Will the shoe fit you?

I can say without any hesitation that I am a true and passionate lover of Free People films. To say that they are my kryptonite would be just about right. I get all giddy when I'm about to watch one, knowing that in about 4 minutes, I'll have the desire to travel, dance, love and live freely... Which really doesn't sound too bad does it?

The recipe for a wonderful Free People film includes:

1. Beautiful clothes
2. Gorgeous locations
3. Stunning humans
4. Positive vibes 
5. A sense of adventure
6. A loving and encapsulating storyline

If the shoe fits contains all six ingredients and a little bit extra sugar n' spice. 



Who could resist not watching a dashingly attractive man, dressed as a prince, riding a horse approaching women in New York.

Their recent film, titled 'If the shoe fits' is one of my favorite to date. A slight spin on the fairy-tale, Cinderella... What could go wrong. The film was made to advertise Free Peoples new shoe collection which I have t say, makes my mouth water a lil' bit...okay a lot. I take my hat of to you once again Free People...



- dashing prince on horse-




- dashing prince on horse next to bridge-


instagram: alexayo


Share

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.