Dear July

Dear July,

I must say first and foremost that you have been an absolute pleasure to have. You've brought sun, an impressive tan line, laughter, music, adventures and a hella' lotta glitter! I eagerly await your arrival each year and you never fail to disappoint so congrats for that man, give yourself a pat on the back...if you have one. 

I've found each year that July is for lots of plans and August is for spontaneous happenings and chilling. We're nearly a week into The 8th month and the pattern seems to be repeating itself and I must say I rather like it. I love waking up to the morning sun streaming through my window and taking the day hour by hour with no pressure to get jobs done or be in certain places. This morning I painted some feathers and put them up in my room, I ate blueberries and Special K for breakfast alongside a mug of green tea then just sat around the house with my brother feeling totally content.

July, you've been a gem. August, I look forward to seeing what you have in store.

Follow my Instagram to see what I get up to : alexayo



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.