Fireflies

So this is the final image of my 'Insects' project. I wanted to do fireflies for this one which meant no model-making, just Photoshop shtuff. I think the outcomes alrighty but not as good as the others, I discovered that fireflies are seriously hard to make look realistic. 

My next projects will be a Neverland themed one and a'Photography through the ages' inspired one. Lots of work to do, fun work, but nevertheless...work. 


Follow me

Tumblr: click here
Pinterest: click here
Instagram: alexayo

Share

5 comments:

  1. I really like how you did these fireflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, still can't decide whether they look realistic though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where are you based?
    I'd love to brainstorm and create a magical project with you!
    I do photography, styling, all that. I think we should bring our skills and ideas together. We both have a similar aesthetic!

    I found you via Rhea's facebook
    x
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      I'm based near Newcastle, pretty far from London haha.
      Sounds lovely, your photos look great on your blog, really cool.

      Brainstorming sounds like a good idea :)

      Alexa
      X

      Delete
    2. Do you wanna send me an e-mail, I've got some thoughts I'd like to share!

      merikarhu@live.fi

      xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.