A night time peek at Nottingham's Goose fayre

On Saturday night we took at little trip to Nottingham's 'Goosefayre'. Being a poor student, we sadly didn't actually go on any of the rides, which really sucked as there was a huge, sparkling ferris wheel which was calling out my name, however I had to decline and I'm still slightly bitter about it. Ben came up for the weekend so he went with me and one of my flatmates, Livi. 

I love fayres, they are so bright and happy. Children's faces lit up when they saw how many rides they could go on and immediately gave their parents puppy dog eyes, sneaky things. Laughter and happy screams filled the air as people wandered round, gazing at the sparkles, the lights and the glowing rides. I was in camera girl heaven and turned into a bit of a paparazzi maniac towards Ben and Livi as i snapped away at faces, lights, carousels, ferris wheels, dodgems and pendulum rides.

All in all, a pretty sweet little trip. If you're ever in Nottingham around this time, definitely hit it up. Even if you don't go on any rides, it's still really pretty. 










Share

1 comment:

  1. Alexas Imagination9 October 2014 at 03:58

    Me too, they are me weakness haha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.